Welcome to the Hampshire House mortgage application portal.
You are about to take the next step in your co-op to condo conversion process. On the following pages you will find an application with questions about your income, employment, and assets. Please fill them out to the best of your ability. You will also need to gather the following documentation for all borrowers. Much of this documentation will be helpful to you as you fill out the forms. You will be asked to send copies of all of these documents to the loan officer who will contact you once your application form is received.
Should you have any pressing questions as you are filling out the forms, please contact us at 631-393-7536. We look forward to working with you and providing the smoothest transition possible.
- Driver license
- Social security card
- Tax returns for 2014 and 2015 tax (personal and business if applicable, all schedules and all pages please)
- W-2s, 1099s for 2014 and 2015
- Paystubs covering the most recent 30 day period
- Pension or social security award letters if applicable
- Most recent 2 months bank statements for checking and savings accounts (all pages)