Below you will find an application with questions about your income, employment, and assets. Please fill them out to the best of your ability. You will also need to gather the following documentation for all borrowers.
A loan officer will contact you upon receipt of your application to collect your documents and process your pre-approval. Should you have any pressing questions as you are filling out the forms, please contact us at 631-393-7536.
- Driver license
- Social security card
- Tax returns for 2014 and 2015 tax (personal and business if applicable, all schedules and all pages please)
- W-2s, 1099s for 2014 and 2015
- Paystubs covering the most recent 30 day period
- Pension or social security award letters if applicable
- Most recent 2 months bank statements for checking and savings accounts (all pages)
We look forward to working with you!