Think you can't afford to move out of your Parents' Home? THINK AGAIN!
Introducing the Fannie Mae HomeReady Mortgage.
Here are some highlights:
• As little as 3% down!
• Flexible income guidelines include:
- Rental Income and boarder income considered
- Non occupant co-borrowers allowed
- Income from non-borrower household members considered as compensating factor
• Non-traditional credit is allowed
• Flexible source of funds for down payment and closing costs including gifts, grants, Community Seconds, and cash on hand.
• Reduced Mortgage insurance premium that is cancellable at 80% LTV.
• Homeownership course required.
• Borrower is not required to be a first time homebuyer.
• Income eligibility limits apply.
Learn More on our BLOG:
Home Buyers Guide - Learn about the Steps in the Home buying process.
Mortgage FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions about Mortgages.
Mortgage Dos & Don'ts - Learn what to do and what not to do if you are applying for a mortgage.
Take the First Step and get a Pre-Qualification Today!
Have more questions and want to speak to a Licensed Loan Officer? Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our Licensed Loan Officers. Be sure to include your City and State, so we can connect you with a Loan Officer closest to you.
For more information on Franklin First Financial's First Time Home Buyers Programs or to see if this is the loan product that fits your needs, contact us today at 888-933-8639.